- Cold forged steel
- 16 inch long double-compound-curved tire iron
- Sold individually
These are a big lever for tough jobs in the workshop. A couple of these should make levering on those stiff-sidewalled rally type tyres a breeze (michelin desert, mt21's etc).
In a back to back trial with the big Buzetti levers we found the slimmer tips easier to get into the bead for removing tyres, although you need to be a little more careful not to rip the tube when you're re-fitting. Brilliant for Mooses!
Questions on Motion Pro 16" Tyre Lever
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- The Best Review by Lui
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)