A good nights sleep is an essential ingredient in any good expedition, but how do you get one without hoofing a gigantic heavyweight super plush sleep mat around with you - Therma-rest have the answer with the Prolite Plus range.
Therma-rest have been making 'self-inflating' sleep mats forever and although there are numerous imitators in the market, if its rugged durability you're after the original is best.
The Plus in the Prolite Plus refers to the added thickness and insulation give upto 20% more warmth than the regular prolite, plus comfort on rough ground from the nearly 4cm thick pad.
At Adventure-Spec we like to cut down on added extras, so the 3/4 length mat is our choice. The mat packs considerably smaller and we dont find having feet hanging over the end compromises comfort at all. Give it a go! If you want that extra length see the regular length below
Heres the official word from Thermarest...
When staying warm is as important as keeping your pack light, the ProLite Plus mattress is the perfect solution. Using patent-pending foam-perforating technology, we’ve created this mattress to provide exceptional warmth—up to 20% more than previous ProLite 4 mattresses—without added weight. It’s substantial enough to keep you comfortable while mountaineering or on ski tours, yet rolls up small and light enough that you’ll have no problem taking it as far as you want to go.
- Added Warmth: Unique, diagonal-cut foam provides the most efficient insulation possible.
- Light and Compact: Tapered design and high-performance foams eliminate excess weight and roll up ultra-compact.
- Rest Comfortably: Bottom grips and textured top surface keep the mattress where you want it while you sleep
Weight: 480 g / 1 lbs 1 oz
Width: 51 cm / 20 in
Length: 119 cm / 47 in
Thickness: 3.8 cm / 1.5 in
Packaged dimension: 28 x 10 cm / 11 x 4.0 in
Volume: 1410 cu. in
Top fabric type: Polyester
Bottom fabric type: Nylon
Foam type: Diagonal punched
Fill material: Urethane Foam
Country of Origin: Made in Ireland
- Well worth the money Review by cedas
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)