Solution to convert a cigarette socket to a USB Type A Connector. Input: 12 VDC to 24 VDC, Output: 5V at 2.1A. Works with Apple products
Questions on Powerlet USB Type A & iPod 3G to Cigarette Adapter
- From Jarek at 23/03/2013 19:13
- From John Plumpton at 04/05/2014 17:36
- Does this plug into a Powerlet Adaptor? I only want a connector that I can plug into a powerlet socket and connect my iphone 5 cable (using the USB connection if required). Is this the right product for me ?
I'm afraid not, this plugs into a cigarette adaptor of the kind usually found in Cars rather than the BMW/Powerlet style of smaller socket often used on bikes.
However, if you added this product then it would work perfectly:
Hope that helps.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)