The Trail Lite Duo System delivers all the lightweight, space-saving benefits of a minimalist cookset, without forcing you to be Spartan about what you cook. It features MSR's all-new, ceramic nonstick coating that’s not only the most durable coating we’ve ever found, but also PTFE- and PFOA-free, for those seeking a greener alternative in their cookware. The system includes DeepDish™ Bowls, 11 oz. Double-Wall Insulated Mugs color-coded for two, and comes with a clear, BPA-Free strainer lid and folding, locking handle.
- Compact: Nesting design fits two DeepDish™ Bowls and Double-Wall Insulated Mugs inside pot.
- Sized for Two: Two-liter, hard-anodized aluminum pot keeps the weight down and provides plenty of capacity for two people.
- Ceramic Nonstick: The most durable nonstick coating we’ve ever found; PFOA and PTFE-free.
- BPA-Free: Hot and cold-safe polypropylene DeepDish™ bowls and double-wall insulated mugs.
- Room for More: Mugs have room for MSR® Spork and can also fit a PocketRocket™ or MicroRocket™ stove.
- Includes: 2.0 L Hard-Anodized Aluminum Pot w/ Ceramic Nonstick Coating, Clear Strainer Lid, (2) Double-Wall Insulated Mugs, (2) DeepDish™ Bowls.
Made in Thailand
This cookset makes a great setup for motorcyclists as the smaller diameter of pot is much easier to pack in motorcycle luggage.
For the Caffeine Commando out there we also offer the matching Coffee Press!
Weight 1 lbs 5.6 oz / 613 g Packed Size 5.5 x 6.25 in / 14 x 15.9 cm Country of Origin Made in Thailand
Questions on MSR Trail Lite Duo System
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: £71.18