2016 Updated Model
"Probably the best additions were the Giant Loop 'MoJavi' saddlebags, which is where we stuffed all of our heavy items. Our shoulders thanked us. With the weight off our backs and secured to the bikes, we could ride twice as long without getting tired." — Quinn Cody, Dirt Bike magazine, January 2011
Minimalist daytripper, the MoJavi Saddlebag by Giant Loop.
Take a load off! Improve your endurance and comfort by taking gear out of your backpack and putting the weight on your dualsport motorcycle, supermoto or dirt bike.
Specifically designed to carry just the essentials needed for a day trip or trail ride, the MoJavi Saddlebag is the slim, trim bag for inner tubes, tools, fluids and other “save a ride” necessities. Straps on. Stays on. No matter what.
MoJavi Saddlebag – Specs & Features
• NEW for 2016! Volume: 12 liters (2 × 6 liter side pocketst)
• NEW for 2016! Rear mounting system — easier, more flexible adjustment
• NEW for 2016! Centre mounting point - ideal for the Ochoco Tail Rack Pack.
• NEW FOR 2016! All MoJavi Saddlebags now include 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield
• Dimensions: Side pouches = 4" deep x 16" long x 7" wide
• Straps on/off bike in seconds
• Mounts without drilling or hardware required
• Slim, trim profile rides like it’s not even there
• Bomb Shell™: water resistant construction and rugged trucker tarp
• Beefy, water resistant YKK zippers
Mojavi Saddlebag fits virtually every dirt bike, supermoto and dualsport motorcycle make and model, including:
• Beta: 450/525 RS Dual Sport / SuperMoto
• BMW: G450X, F650, G650, X-Challenge, Cross-Country, HP2
• KTM: all models 200, 300, 400, 450, 525, 530 RXC 400, 450, 620, 640/640 ADV (without the rack!), 690e
• Husaberg: FE 390, FE 450, FE 570
• Husqvarna: TE 250, 450, 510, 610 and SM models
• Honda: all XR series, all CRF series
• Suzuki: all DR series and RM-Z
• Yamaha: all WR series and YZF
• Kawasaki: All KLX and KLR
• NEW! Hot Springs Heat Shield highly recommended for all bikes.
• Maximize water resistance with seam sealing supplies included in the Giant Loop Gear Repair Kit.
Available in black only.
Questions on Giantloop Mojave Saddlebag 2
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Great saddle bags Review by Erne man
They are well made and the zips work no matter how much stress I put them under
I have them fitted to a 2014 husqvarna te 450 and do about 4 miles of back roads and the last mile is a rough lane. (Posted on 08/03/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: £250.00
As low as: £310.00