As low as: £310.00
Price as configured: £0.00
Availability: In stock
Scroll down or click here to select your product options.
100% WATERPROOF! Set of 3 seam-sealed, roll top waterproof Dry Pods now included. Upgrade your 2013 or older model Great Basin Saddlebag with Great Basin Dry Pods.
Carry your gear where the passenger would sit on your bike – the Adventure Proof Great Basin Saddlebag fits virtually any motorcycle designed to carry a passenger. Straps to passenger footrest mounts and rides on pillion seat. Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
• Volume: 60 liters
• Super tough trucker’s tarp Bomb Shell™ reinforced with ballistic nylon
• “Beavertail” and floating compression straps – more ways to carry the gear you need, the way you want it
• Separate mounting and compression straps for easier gear access
• Beefy, easy sliding YKK coil zipper protected by storm flap for water deflection
• Cable lock pass-though to secure bag to bike while parked (optional Kryptonite cable/lock available here)
• Reflective accents for visibility
• 1 Hot Springs Heat Shield (new laser-cut aluminum version) included
• Military-spec materials and construction
• Made in U.S.A.
• Dimensions (fully packed):
56″ – bottom of pannier, across top to bottom of other pannier bucket
Basically the same as before, with a little more “doming” on top due to increased “front to back” distance.
10″ – height of bag in top center
Again, the difference here is mostly a result of the “front to back” measurement below allowing the top to arc more when stuffed full.
6″ – distance from inside to outside of pannier bucket bottom
This dimension didn’t change – I think this is simply a more accurate measurement taken at very bottom of the “leg.”
14″ – front to back in top center
This is where/why we picked up an additional 10 liters of volume (60 vs. 50), by adding nearly 2″ in this plane. No change in the way the bag mounts or rides, just a bit roomier for sleeping bags and other lightweight, bulky gear in the top.
GREAT BASIN SADDLEBAG FITS THESE MOTORCYCLE MAKES & MODELS
• BMW: GS models, etc.
• Ducati: Multistrada, Monster, etc.
• KTM: Adventure 990, Adventure 950, 950se, 640, 690 (w/passenger pegs), etc.
• Honda: XR650L (w/passenger pegs), TransAlp, etc.
• Suzuki: V-Strom, DR650, etc.
• Triumph: Tiger, Explorer, etc.
• Yamaha: Super Tenere, WR250, etc. (w/passenger pegs)
• Kawasaki: KLR 650, Versys, Ninja, etc.
• AND JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER BIKE DESIGNED TO CARRY A PASSENGER.
Questions on Giantloop Great Basin 2 Saddlebag
- From ixx at 16/08/2013 15:39
- Could show some pictures of this unit mounted on motorcycles? It's hard to judge scale otherwise.
try these links
or this link shows all the images google can find...
Hope this helps!
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From weber at 01/02/2014 18:23
Ask Your Own Question
- From ixx at 16/08/2013 15:39
- Good Touring Luggage Review by Snoopy
We should point out that the outer bags themselves are not supposed to be waterproof. That's why the dry bags are included. The seam sealer is provided to give a bit of extra weather resistance if wanted, but its not meant to make them waterproof.
- Adventure Spec.
(Posted on 06/11/2016)
- Giant Loop Great Basin 2 Review by John
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.