DetailsCook breakfast, lunch and dinner in any weather—hot or cold—on the single-burner, fully-adjustable Coleman® Sportster® II Liquid Dual Fuel™ Stove. The cooking surface is compact enough to fit inside a pack, but large enough to prepare a trail meal. With the option of using Coleman® liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline, the Sportster® II stove is less expensive to fire up.The all-season stove is perfect for motorcycles tours. Awesome for brews in the van as well!Not the lightest or smallest stove out there, but for 'cookability' and ease of use its pretty much untouchable.
- Boils a quart of water in 4 minutes
- Dual Fuel technology
- Stove burns Coleman® liquid fuel or unleaded gasoline (Fuel sold separately)
- 1.1 pint fuel capacity
- Powerful, 10,500 BTU - 2,500watts
- Run time: Up to 8 h 30 min
- Built-in pot support and wind protection
- Filter funnel included
- Perfect for camping, great for emergency preparedness
- Dimensions: 7.38 in. x 7.8 in. x 6.55 in. (18.75 cm x 19.81 cm x 16.64 cm)
- Weight: 1.185 kg
- Made in the USA of US & foreign components
Questions on Coleman Sportster Unleaded Petrol Stove 533700
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
- Great Versatile little cooker Review by Selous
- Great cooker for the long road Review by Chris S
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £140.00
Special Price £126.00