Adventure-Spec's chain guard for the Triumph Tiger 800 and 800XC is a rugged and well made replacement for the stock part.
Like the Adventure-Spec crashbars and luggage racks for the Tiger, the chainguard is powdercoated to match the Triumph factory frame finish, so these parts perfectly blend into the bikes lines.
Questions on Adventure-Spec Chain Guard Triumph Tiger 800 and 800XC
- From Rob at 04/08/2014 20:45
- From Gary McGuirk at 08/04/2017 02:55
Ask Your Own Question
- Great Product and service Review by Gandalf
Two minutes to fit, great fit and finish.
Longer and wider than Triumph`s OEM chainguard and will stop the rear subframe getting covered in chain lube! (Posted on 17/02/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Video Reviews
Make a video review of this product and get a £20 voucher to spend in our shop!
If you make a video review of this product and it's good enough for us to publish here we will give you a £20 voucher to spend in our shop.
Upload your video
Adventure-Spec supply expedition proven products to customers virtually ANYWHERE in the world. We shipped orders to over 80 countries last year!
1. Put the item into your shopping basket using the 'add to basket' symbol.
2. Select 'View cart & Checkout'
Once you do that you will see the price of the your items shipped to the UK including UK taxes BUT :
3. Scroll down the page and add your country and postcode/zipcode to the 'Estimate Delivery Cost' system.
4. Select 'Get a quote'
5. Select the shipping option you want (there may only be a single option available).
6. Select 'Update Total'
At this point if you have chosen to ship outside the EU all UK taxes will be removed and the total provided for shipping and goods to the country and location of your choice.